Organic Agronomical Tips

elaerstelle

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
When agronomical amoebic or not, your ambition is to assemble acceptable autumn and at the aforementioned time save money, time and effort. There are means on how to do these. Just chase these simple steps.
-Take agenda that the a lot of accomplished amoebic amount for bed alertness is compost. Creating fertilizer is fun and economical. Look about for annihilation that was already alive. It can ambit from old accumulation of leaves, a assistant bark or waste. You are not just extenuative money for fertilizer, you are aswell recycling and putting old decay to acceptable use.
-Consider your belt and the altitude area you wish to plant. Choose well-adapted types of plants.
-Plant trees. They accord acceptable adumbration during summer.
-To assure your plants from insects and pests apprentice how to advance a advantageous soil.
Above are important facts about amoebic gardening . Apprentice by affection that it is not just an brief project. It can yield weeks, months or even years for you to digest the idea. Then again, already you accept apparent the account of amoebic gardening, absolutely it will be difficult for you to go back.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Good grief! Word soup.
I think English is not the primary language I think it was run through a machine translation program more than once?

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Translation programs are wonderful! Full of surprises and chuckles. DH wrote to Japanese friends; he writes in English, has the program translate to Japanese, and then has it translate back to English. That way he can get an idea of what sort of hash the program made, and can change the original English around so that it makes better sense. Once he asked "are you well?", and the program produced "are you a source of water?" :rolleyes: :lol:

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I like the TV ad--maybe for a mattress?...when the ethnic guy says "Sleep well, my little Love Chickens...........Excuse me,... Love Birds"

Edited to add: RE: the word soup comment: I don't mean to criticize anyone who wants to join the forum, no matter what nationality. It is interesting to hear from people in other countries. But I would kind of expect someone who wants to join would preface by saying "Hi, I'm new here from Upper Bolshevania" or what ever. :idunno Maybe customs differ elsewhere.
Come to think of it, I probably didn't say anything introductory like that with my first post, so, Never Mind. :hide

DeniseCharleson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I thought it was sufficiently entertaining, what with "agronomical" in the title, and "adumbration" in the body of the message.

Daffodils At The Sea

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I rather like "extenuative money," maybe I shouldn't take it so seriously! I probably should try to "assemble acceptable autumn" and I'll work on my "bed alertness." I actually had to look up "adumbration," got me on that one! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:D I'm mystified as to the subject of the post...and pretty much the rest of it. Something to do with organic gardening, perhaps?

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, Bee, surely you can see that it is about affectionate apprentices and accumulated adumbration annihilation! ;)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Well, Bee, surely you can see that it is about affectionate apprentices and accumulated adumbration annihilation! ;)
I can see that! It's just been so long since I grew amoebics that I had forgotten you need affectionate apprentices to do it, not to mention the annihilation of the adumbration.

Could it be this poor person is typing with autocorrect of some kind? I've seen some mighty funny texting on apps to the forums with the autocorrect feature and was thinking this is an example of such?