organic eggs!!!!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
garden boy said:
thank you for all the comments. I guess it wasnt a good idea to post a egg ad on this site because everybody already owns chickens!! And what is this "CL" everbody talks about??
Yeah, I think almost everyone here has chickens.

We just don't want you to be shorting yourself on prices.

garden boy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Sorry, that is Craigslist. If you're not familiar with it it is a local online want ads where you can publish your ad for free. Most everyone has heard of it, but if you haven't I'd be happy to go further into detail for you on how to set up and publish an ad.
yah,i have heard of it! i never thought of using it for that.thx!!!

garden boy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hinotori said:
garden boy said:
thank you for all the comments. I guess it wasnt a good idea to post a egg ad on this site because everybody already owns chickens!! And what is this "CL" everbody talks about??
Yeah, I think almost everyone here has chickens.

We just don't want you to be shorting yourself on prices.
thank you!:D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
garden boy said:
Wannabefree said:
Sorry, that is Craigslist. If you're not familiar with it it is a local online want ads where you can publish your ad for free. Most everyone has heard of it, but if you haven't I'd be happy to go further into detail for you on how to set up and publish an ad.
You're very welcome ;) Hope it works well for you!!

garden boy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
garden boy said:
Wannabefree said:
You're very welcome ;) Hope it works well for you!!
thank you every one for the advice!!!!!!!! wannabefree,thank you so much! We hope that we can suceed!thank you everybody!!