Our Local News - Brutally Honest LOL

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He's right. Why send him out to do a traffic report when there are phone aps that do a much better job. I have WAZE map app and it also gives traffic, wrecks and cops.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No. Waze is interactive. Users can post wrecks, when the wreck is cleared away, users can post all clear. I see a notice, car on side of the road. As I get to it, there is a , Is it still there? I can post yes or not there.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He's right. Why send him out to do a traffic report when there are phone aps that do a much better job. I have WAZE map app and it also gives traffic, wrecks and cops.
It was a quote from the video ๐Ÿคฃ I believe it's called sensationalism. But to us country folk, it's trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Maybe I laughed the hardest at that video clip, because I haven't watched TV for a long long time and have been desensationalismized (look I created a new word). I found it funny that Veronica was asking questions, trying to build a mountain, but all there was, was a IDOT Litter Crew mole hill.

What they need to do is send the IDOT Litter Crew (many of them) to Nashville TN and Richmond VA.

State roads in NC are cleaned up by inmates. I'll never forget my first sight of the orange jumpsuit chain gang with correctional officers on each end of the chain gang with double barrel shot guns on their shoulder. To an Illinois guy that was quite the sight. But the NC roads sure were clean ๐Ÿ‘

Jesus is Lord and Christ ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We need more of this "getting up on the wrong side of the bed" reporting IMO!
Couldn't agree more. I would even plug the TV in and watch MSM again. Not holding my breath though ๐Ÿคฃ

Jesus is Lord and Christ ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Latest posts