Overdosing our babies

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Neko-chan said:
Don't be taking my comments out of context! :p

We're not all in the States, remember? (I for one am 10 thousand miles away.) That's my point. Whether they're required or not, why don't we share what's reccomended? That's what I'm aiming at.
I don't know all the dates and recomended ages, but the USA has 36 vaccinations by school age I believe.

I used to have a copy of the vaccine form - for the exemption listed on the back (California one) but I don't have it anymore - had to sign it and give it to the school.

I have two unvaccinated children here in the USA. One unvaccinated child and 2 unvaccinated grandchildren in Africa.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hey everybody....I started a vaccination thread and requested that it be locked because this is a very heated issue. It seems like you are either totally for or totally against it.

I had my son vaccinated until he was 4 and my DD until she was 17 months. My pediatricians are up my rear about getting them vaccinated with everything and I have not been back because they are so pushy.

I think that certain vaccines have their merits and certain ones don't. l have chosen, for the time being, not to vaccinate my children any further. We homeschool and for now it is not an issue.

I know of people that have had the illnesses that vaccines are given for and it has been a bad situation for them, on the flip side, I have known people that have had the vaccines for their children and they had adverse reactions from them and that has been a bad situation for them.

I don't think Bubblingbrooks intended for anyone to be offended she was just sharing the information she found and sharing her concerns as a new mother....lets be respectful.... :hugs

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Thanks Lori!
I have been researching this stuff for 3 or so years now ;)

I am glad you do not fall under regs with homeschooling, but in Alaska they do. You have to get an exemption for them too :rolleyes:

So much for it being a recommendation!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol i just find it funy that for most, vaccinating your kids not only protects them, but others around them...
yet for me, the vaccines kids get can make me sick LOL...

ie measles...its live so it sheds, so i have to keep my distance form any kid thats had the mmr vaccine in the past 14 days lol. same for the mennengitis, theres alot of them that shed...and aparently a suprising amount of peoople in the world who never develop immunity (the mealses is genetic, netither my grandmother, mother myself or my sister is immune to it.

it does make a good excuse to never have baby sitting duties though MWHAHAHA!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I know one of you asked which ingredients bothered me most, and now I have a some time to put this together.

MRC-5 and WI-38 are the ones that I very specifically am religiously, morally and ethically opposed to.
I realize not everyone will have a problem with them, but, I would like to share just why.
I will also be generic about the procedures, as I do not want to start a war here. Just inform.

MRC-5 and WI-38 are human diploid cell lines. The following list of vaccines were developed using these cells.
Polio, MMR, MR, Rubella only, Rabies, HepA, HepA-B combo, Chickenpox, Smallpox, (Ebola and HIV, still awaiting trials) Sepsis and Influenza.

At least 47 scheduled, purposeful "procedures" took place in the research and production of the Rubella vaccine alone.
These procedures were performed on women in the 1970s? who had had possible and probable contact with Rubella, and were strongly encouraged to have the procedure done. Harvesting was done within minutes of procedure.

I will PM anyone the rest of the information, if you want it.

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks - I came across that same info myself. It was the very reason we started declining specific vaccines. There are some pharmaceutical companies that use other means - can't remember the specifics but one of the polio vaccines used monkeys instead. It's been years now, but back when we did allow vaccines we were careful to have our doctor read the research and he was willing to order the vaccines for that were animal based.

For us our decision to not vaccinate started as a moral issue (with some of the vaccines) and then grew to be a health issue as well.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Our7Wonders said:
Bubblingbrooks - I came across that same info myself. It was the very reason we started declining specific vaccines. There are some pharmaceutical companies that use other means - can't remember the specifics but one of the polio vaccines used monkeys instead. It's been years now, but back when we did allow vaccines we were careful to have our doctor read the research and he was willing to order the vaccines for that were animal based.

For us our decision to not vaccinate started as a moral issue (with some of the vaccines) and then grew to be a health issue as well.
I get sick to my stomach every time I read about the things that have been and are still done, all in the name of our better good :sick :hit