Paranormal Things

S

sunsaver

Dont believe in ghosts. Heaven or H. You can't escape judgement by refusing to leave your body behind. Bigfoot, not likely, but possible. Ufo's, yes, but most are secret military craft, and possibly strange animals that live in the upper atmosphere and are made of organized plasma, feeding off of the energy from thunderstorms. Just a possibility! Strange glowing animals that are like space jellyfish is plausible, but traveling even one light year in space would be too difficult and expensive for the little men on other worlds. No space monsters, just glowing critters that belong to the earth's upper atmosphere. Even the possibility of our own descendants returning from the future through a worm hole; is more plausible than any intelligent alien deciding to come to this war-ravage and . polluted planet of idiots. Why spend the time and energy to get here? What if your ship breaks down? Humans might want to go to other worlds, but there's no reason to think anyone out there would want to come here.
So, UFOs, yes. Space animals, yes. Aliens who are here to save us or eat up our resources, well, we've got mega corporations to do that!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Do ghosts exist? On the fence, definitley angels and demons.

Does bigfoot exist? More than likely.......

What do you think of UFOs? Possibly aliens.......and government as well. Strangelights are seen here :hide

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Ghosts? No, But there are angels and demons and we all have eternal souls.

Big Foot? My GEEK son wears a 14 1/2 extra wide, so I will say yes. :lol: I've been raising one for the past 21 years...so, yes! :lol: Other than that, no.

UFO's? I DO believe that some flying objects are not identified. Extra terrestrials? No.
Farm, it's strange and wonderful how often you say exactly what I was going to say! :) I often wonder if the lights they see are just angels traveling...Ezekiel's description of the angels he saw were similar to how some folks describe UFOs.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
NO ghosts
NO bigfoot
NO UFOS (alien crafts, unidentified flying objects, sure, but not from space)

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ghosts... well, I believe in spirits and that some people are wired to see/feel them

Big Foot... maybe, but I think a body (or some definitive proof) would have been found by now, but you never know

UFOs... definitely, the universe to too big to not have other intelligent life

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Ghost - Yes. And Spirits

Bigfoot - Kind a sorta. Maybe just because I want him/her/it to really be out there.

UFO's - Considering that UFO's are only Unidentified Flying Objects and considering that 100's of thousand of people have seen things they could not identify including myself, I have to say yes.

And most importantly - I also prefer to believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa. So you can kind of guess I also believe in beings from other planets.

YES - I know I am weird.

edited for spelling - I am still having problems learning this darn laptop keyboard

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Farmfresh said:
Ghosts? No, But there are angels and demons and we all have eternal souls.

Big Foot? My GEEK son wears a 14 1/2 extra wide, so I will say yes. :lol: I've been raising one for the past 21 years...so, yes! :lol: Other than that, no.

UFO's? I DO believe that some flying objects are not identified. Extra terrestrials? No.
Farm, it's strange and wonderful how often you say exactly what I was going to say! :) I often wonder if the lights they see are just angels traveling...Ezekiel's description of the angels he saw were similar to how some folks describe UFOs.
We do seem to think a lot alike! :cool:

CrownofThorns

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ghosts? No angels and evil spirits yes.

Big Foot? Maybe.

UFO's? Not with aliens in them. :) I believe all are military or spiritual.