Pencil portraits drawn by me :)

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm trying to raise the money for my greenhouse this spring, so I figured I'd offer some portraits here :)

Here's a link to an ebay auction (please just PM me here if you do want one, it saves me the fees... lol) with examples of pet portraits I've done:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130356484648&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And here's a couple examples of ones I've done with people:

AmeliaWeb.jpg

daemonWeb.jpg

I can do pencil drawings of people, animals, homes, etc... really anything you can take a photo of and email to me...

Just PM me if you'd like a quote for a commission :) The little portraits (ACEO stands for Art Card Edition and Original) are $10.99, I usually charge around $50-75 for a 5x7, but it really just depends on how complicated the drawing is.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Are you actually saying that if someone e-mails you a photo, you will do a small drawing for....$10.99?? :th Did I read that correctly??? Holy $#@!, Batman!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Are you actually saying that if someone e-mails you a photo, you will do a small drawing for....$10.99?? :th Did I read that correctly??? Holy $#@!, Batman!
Yep... the small ones are only 2.5"x3.5", they are called Art Cards and lots of people trade them online... I love it, because it only takes me a little over an hour to draw one, and it gives just about everyone a chance to own original artwork... a portrait of their grandkids, kids, pets, or home :)

I do charge an extra dollar if it has to be shipped, so including shipping it's $11.99 :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I am going to go through my pics. I think they would be a wonderful Christmas present for my and dh's parents. I'll pm you when I find suitable ones, (or I might have to take new pics :p)

grannyB

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
How much would you charge for an 8x10 of a little boy like the one you posted? I would love to give my DD and SIL one of my grandson. He will be 2 in March. How long does it take to do one? It will probably depend on how many orders you get.

I love your drawings.