Pennsylvania

a57babe

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I just found this site from the BYC forum! I'm in SE PA (Montgomery County near Berks County and Chester County) Not many of us here, I see. :D Merry Christmas 2008 and a Happy New Year!

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
a57babe said:
Hi! I just found this site from the BYC forum! I'm in SE PA (Montgomery County near Berks County and Chester County) Not many of us here, I see. :D Merry Christmas 2008 and a Happy New Year!
welcome, my mom lives in MOntgomery County, Pottstown

silkiechick

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
PAJerry said:
Just came here from BYC too. Up near Waterford in the snowy NW Lake Erie snow belt.
my dads side of the family is from union city, waterford and areas around there. that is kool!

greenrootsmama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi, we're just on the outskirts of Harrisburg in Dauphin County. We won't be here much longer though. I'm from the southwest and have been itching to go back. We have the opportunity to get out of here in late spring so we're heading for warmer and dryer weather.

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:frow

Columbia County too... Summer Hill now but moving to Jonestown in the Summer. Will still be in Columbia County though.

PappyW

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I'm here in Lehigh county. Seen the old post about red necks. Sorry to say I travel alot and there are more red necks here in Pa. than anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon. ( Just my opinion. )

dun chick

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Just found this site from byc. I'm from butler county, near pittsburgh.