Photo Storage Space, PM Box Space, Pic of Week, Needs and Wants? :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Nifty, we've been behaving ourselves (mostly) and are working our bunnions off (mostly) getting ready for fall/winter.

We're picture crazy, some of us are just chatty, and those two combined have some of us (ahem, me) at 108% of our uploads storage space.

It also means some of us (more than just me, I'm sure) has to empty their pm box several times a day, because we're so chatty!

We now have 1200+ members.

Our forums are pretty active now, too.

We would love to have a picture of the week. I think there was a post about this before, I'd have to go dig it up.

We could use almost any pictures here for picture of the week. Pictures of our baked wares, the animals we raise, our fall/winter/spring/summer projects.

Other pictures of the week could be firewood stacked and ready to be used (or my sexy husband chopping wood with an ax!) ;) , in the works projects pertaining to SS lifestyles, our gardens that grow our food....the list is endless!!

Please, please, please Nifty? Please give it some thought and consideration???

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder and suggestions! Let me talk to my peeps and see what we can do!

:D

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
(or my sexy husband chopping wood with an ax!) ;)
I'd like to see that! :D

I agree, I think a picture of the week would be fun. I would also like more pm space, but could probably survive without it.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
TADA!!!

Now we just need someone to help manage the POWs.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
(or my sexy husband chopping wood with an ax!) ;)
I'd like to see that! :D
Sure! Here he is. This was last fall. :D Obviously before his back surgery. I don't think I'll see him chopping wood this year.

100_2131.jpg

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Quail -- I was wondering, since I remembered about his back. I hope he's doing better every day!

Cute! He is looking mighty SS! :D (I was kinda hoping it would be a summer, no shirt, type of photo ;) but I guess it will suffice). LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Nifty said:
TADA!!!

Now we just need someone to help manage the POWs.
YAY!!! :ya

Thank you, Nifty!!!