Pick your battles...the funniest blog post ever!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i keep going back and looking at the picture of that big chicken at the door.

if i did that my hubby would open the door, turn to me and say "its for you" and then walk off like nothing happened.

and i do wanna get me one of them big ol chickens!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
That's so funny...my friend posted it on FB a couple days ago. Stuff sure gets around! :lol:

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
:gig Wiping tears of laughter away!

Last year, there was a little plant nursery across the highway from where we turn off to go out to my family's places. Lo and behold...there's this huge metal chicken statue gracing the front of the parking lot. My first words..."Oh Skip, look! We need that chicken to place out at the end of the driveway!".

I wanted it to be a scare tactic for those who don't understand the mailbox and No Tresspassing signs that it is a driveway and NOT a turn around.

Well, I don't have my big chicken "guard dog" but I bet y'all can just image the look I got from doc! :gig

Doc, if you read this...thank you for putting up with me and being a partner in crime sometimes! :hugs

Dawn
If I had a buck for every time I had turned around using the end of someone's drive way I could buy BYC! Is there an unstated reason you object? And if you had a huge metal chicken there I would most likely stop (in your driveway) to look it over.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I would pay $100 to torture my husband if I had it :gig

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I must admit it is hilarious, but in my caswe, it would backfire on me. I am the one always telling my husband not to buy things. :/

sekinkead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I really want that chicken!!!!

I do think a 5 foot tall chicken ringing the doorbell is hilarious. :lol:I am with WZ, I would pay $100 to torture my hubby if I had it.