Elderberries ripening along a path.
20210902_154650.jpg

20210902_154621.jpg

The corner of my barn on a foggy day.
20210902_154449.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He's in that lanky teenage stage which I think added to this pose. I'm going to keep him for photography. The boys tend to be better at it than the hens. My white rooster would also like to permanently retire from posing.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My neighbor's new pup Jake, chewing on my boots. Jake and his owner are going to search and rescue school. I suspect Jake will be doing the searching and his owner will be doing the rescuing. I heard search and rescue school is hard and not to many owner/dog pairs make it through to become licensed.

Jake is quite the personality, he follows me around anytime he sees me. I keep telling him I'm not lost but he follows me anyways. Jake is a full bred black lab, his father and mother are both fully trained and active licensed search dogs.

Jake is not your "normal" pup, for 9 weeks old, Jake has already learned the usual commands, is fully house trained and he walks at your side without a leash and never walks in front of you. He's a very smart and disciplined dog for 9 weeks old. Did I mention he likes my boots.
IMG_20210918_172715812_HDR.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My neighbor's new pup Jake, chewing on my boots. Jake and his owner are going to search and rescue school. I suspect Jake will be doing the searching and his owner will be doing the rescuing. I heard search and rescue school is hard and not to many owner/dog pairs make it through to become licensed.

Jake is quite the personality, he follows me around anytime he sees me. I keep telling him I'm not lost but he follows me anyways. Jake is a full bred black lab, his father and mother are both fully trained and active licensed search dogs.

Jake is not your "normal" pup, for 9 weeks old, Jake has already learned the usual commands, is fully house trained and he walks at your side without a leash and never walks in front of you. He's a very smart and disciplined dog for 9 weeks old. Did I mention he likes my boots.
View attachment 16626

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Impressive pup!