Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great pic, snapshot! :thumbsup

I'm still moving pix from doc_gonzo's (hubby's) computer over to mine and ran across this one...

I may never have "all my ducks in a row", but my guineas have got me coverd:

5-1-10028.jpg

Except for the one in the right-hand bottom corner on the inside of the fence that is trying to figure out just how the rest of the flock got up on the fence! :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
hey everyone I'm sorry to hold ya'll up on changing the pic of the week, but I've had computer issues and haven't been able to get online all week! until today. I'll work to get the pic changed today or by this evening for sure. I've had a busy week and have a busy day ahead of me, so please bear with me for a couple more hours please! Thank you!!

And please post MORE pictures!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder why Smiley was still "up in lights"! I know he's got star quality, but... he's had his 15 minutes! LOL

Dreaming of Chickens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/uploads/196_nb.jpg

you cause my kiddo and her pup

believe me he IS A farm dog :lol:
he is more alert than my shepard and collie with the goats
I don't have a farm, but I do have Miniature Schnauzer. He only weighs 19 lbs, but I know he'd make a good farm dog. He's very alert and loves to kill rodents. He'll take down a big ole possum like it's nothing. Don't know what he'd do with chickens though! :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
It's not surprising that he goes for possums. They were bred to be farm dogs. Here's a bit of info I found on schnauzers.

They were originally bred to be medium-sized farm dogs in Germany, equally suited to ratting, herding, and guarding property and children.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea the little dogs are GIANT guard dogs wrapped in a small package.

I don't think a Papillion was for farming tho :lol:...I think they were more for decoration

Status
Not open for further replies.