Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A great coop and fine picture deserving this week's award. Congratulations! :clap

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Seems to be the time for pumpkin pics! This one is exactly 35#...doesn't look that heavy, does it?

100_4899.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats! The white kitty makes a nice contrast to the bright orange pumpkin.

MoonShadows, I hate snakes, too. Last 2 rat snakes here were big egg eaters -- they seemed to much prefer them to mice. Took too many, too often & met up with my machete. Hate snakes.

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Love that pic with the moon in the background!

I thought I had posted this one, but I don't see it here, so I will post it now.

It's not a "beautiful" pic, just a follow up to the ones I posted a few weeks ago of my sunflowers.

I thought I still had time to harvest this sunflower, but the birds beat me to it and got most of the seeds, but it is the largest sunflower head I ever grew...16 1/2"

sunflower head.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The contrast with/without flash is great....but, I love that cat! He oozes personality & wisdom in his look! With the flash my favorite as he really LOOKS at you.

Moon, great sunflower! You would probably have to net the blooms to save the seeds. Last year I had some nice ones, this year just too wet and then, didn't replant. Always next year.
I have seed for BOSS type and my chickens love, love, love those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts