Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
yeah...me too! When I first logged on today I saw DM's name but those pumpkins and I thought, "What?" She obviously submitted a pic sometime or other and they posted my pic with her name....now it says my name, so go figure? :p

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, Beekissed, when I logged in. Except I was also thinking, "gee, I wish I had grown all those yummy looking pumpkins!" :)

Windyhillfarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I don't find it offensive, I find it right in tune with the fundamental theme of this forum, providing for oneself. So for me, at least, your apology is accepted, but not required. Think of how long you can feed your family and even clothe them (not that I would know how to make a coat out of the hide but ya know ... )

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it cabinchick. Not everyone here are hunters and I doubt anyone was upset with you personally. That's some good eatin'!

cabinchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Windyhillfarms said:
I don't find it offensive, I find it right in tune with the fundamental theme of this forum, providing for oneself. So for me, at least, your apology is accepted, but not required. Think of how long you can feed your family and even clothe them (not that I would know how to make a coat out of the hide but ya know ... )
Well that's what I thought! But apparently not all agree. So thank you for letting me know that I haven't alienated EVERYONE. Most of this elk will be donated to local Senior Citizen Centers for Seniors who not only appreciate it but also need it :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love hunting pics. I want to see what everyone brings down and eats! But yea, every now and then some person comes along and can't handle dead animal pics. What'cha gonna do right? ;) we gotta be politically correct all the time! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.