Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
here I came to look at pictures and you guys are making me hungry. yes, being a southern girl I love me some grits. shrimp and grits, oh my whats not to love. and yup, @crealbilly I am also a big fan of mud bugs. and @baymule I saw your baby duck pic. did you get some baby muscovies? so far this year I have raised 30 ducklings and that doesn't count the ones the snakes and dstr#3's dog gave eaten. more than enough i'm thinkin. since we are focusing on chickens i'll share one of my fav's with youall. doesn't mama look like she is daring you to mess with her babies. she hatched 12 muscovie ducklings and has raised every one of them.View attachment 4499

What a pretty girl she is.

Had mud bugs for dinner tonight :)
IMG_20170828_183001490.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@crealbilly it is torture of the worst sort to post pictures like that with no recipes!

@goatgurl I got 2 babies I hatched in an incubator. They sure grow fast!

I make what I call hot water cornbread. I pour boiling water over cornmeal, make patties and fry. Sometimes I add salt, sometimes sugar. Sometimes I add onion or jalepeno or both.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

:celebrate a truck like that sure could haul a lot of veggies couldn't it? See ya jus' din't know what you were missin'!!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
here I came to look at pictures and you guys are making me hungry. yes, being a southern girl I love me some grits. shrimp and grits, oh my whats not to love. and yup, @crealbilly I am also a big fan of mud bugs. and @baymule I saw your baby duck pic. did you get some baby muscovies? so far this year I have raised 30 ducklings and that doesn't count the ones the snakes and dstr#3's dog gave eaten. more than enough i'm thinkin. since we are focusing on chickens i'll share one of my fav's with youall. doesn't mama look like she is daring you to mess with her babies. she hatched 12 muscovie ducklings and has raised every one of them.View attachment 4499
Congrats @goatgurl for getting this week's POW!

Status
Not open for further replies.