Picture of the Week Themes?

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Thank you FarmFresh for contributing your photo of the State fair winning canned goods. It is a really colorful display and makes for a nice addition to our site, IMO.

Now, I'm wondering if you all like having a weekly theme for photo submittals or if you would rather we just keep it open all the time to any and all photos . . . . Any photos . . . any time . . . anyone?????

I think we can all agree that it is nice to see a new photo every week, right? What do you all think? :pop

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Well, there is a wide variety of stuff covered in this forum. Hummmmm.... you could give priority to SS related pictures, but also include things too cute or interesting to pass it up.

I would err on the side of randomness...LOL

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I somehow missed how this whole thing works....I have a goat who is a model, and should be featured one week.... :D

Did I mention she is a plus-size model? :gig

eta: Duh, just found the thread! :rolleyes:

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Yes, we would love to feature model livestock and cute duck pictures. Send what you have to either Quail or me. :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
:thumbsup

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Nifty said:
Is that a general "nice work guys" thumbsup, or was that a thumbsup for cute livestock, or perhaps a thumbsup for POW themes? Sorry, I don't mean to be a smart-uh-aleck ;) -- I just want to know what in particular you are approving of. :)

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
D: All of the above