Pink dish liquid soap from Sams

Kingsfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
didn't know where to post this...what is your opinion of this soap..cheaper than dawn, removes grease well, lots of suds....any objections I should know about? Thanks...G

shaner

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
ive used it several times, my guess is its made by dawn also, works just like it

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well now that ya'll have hyped it up I guess I'll have to get some next Sam's trip :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I quit Sams. just not willing to pay membership anymore for the amt of times I do go there.

but since Sams and Walmart are kinda the same, would Walmart carry this soap? just wondering

at the dollar store I buy 64 oz Palmolive for $3. only 42 cents per ounce and beats any and all other deals I can find plus I love Palmolive.
(42 per ounce is when I also use a .25 coupons for Palmolive)

anyone know the ounce and price on this pink?

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I guess I haven't looked at out Sam's.. we buy so much in bulk that I would miss going to sam's.. I plan on picking up some new kitchen towels. I like the big white bar mops and they have them in a big bundle for a decent price. they can be bleached and misused and hold up quite well. My first batch of them is about 6 years old and they are just now getting to the point where bleaching them isn't helping and they are starting to get a few holes here and there.. they are now going to be moved into the "use with the earth oven" pile. those towels get the short end of the stick.. after the Earth oven they tend to just end up in the burn..

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Kingsfarm said:
didn't know where to post this...what is your opinion of this soap..cheaper than dawn, removes grease well, lots of suds....any objections I should know about? Thanks...G
I am not a Sam's member but a friend gave me a sample knowing that I used to formulate and manufacture cleaning products for the old A&P grocery chain [R.I.P.]. You are right it is a good suds producer and grease remover but not as good as Dawn. The only objection I found is that could be a little harsh and produce 'dishpan hands' after a hour or two [I used part to scrub walls and ceilings of my greasy kitchen] I think it would be fine for normal use and it was a very good price. ON big brands about 1/3 of the cost is for ads! fancy package and shipping is a big cost on liquids, Sams and WalMart have their own fleet which greatly reduce shipping, throw in a cheap bottle and no ads and you are talking some very good values. I hoped this helped. ~gd

Jo-Ann

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Emerald said:
I guess I haven't looked at out Sam's.. we buy so much in bulk that I would miss going to sam's.. I plan on picking up some new kitchen towels. I like the big white bar mops and they have them in a big bundle for a decent price. they can be bleached and misused and hold up quite well. My first batch of them is about 6 years old and they are just now getting to the point where bleaching them isn't helping and they are starting to get a few holes here and there.. they are now going to be moved into the "use with the earth oven" pile. those towels get the short end of the stick.. after the Earth oven they tend to just end up in the burn..
I also buy the big pack of bar towels. My first pack lasted 5 years, and I just bought a new set. When they get too dingy to use in the kitchen, they get sent to the rag pile. I've noticed my paper towel usage has gone way down since I started using the bar towels.