Please assume the position:

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
77_position.jpg

This is my doggies doing their usual thing. Our regular evening ritual after dinner. Them hogging a chair. Blue (right) ALWAYS sleeps with her head elevated. Like she's using a pillow.

Cassandra

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
And you expect them to do something different? LOL They are adorable.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the title of the thread sure caught my eye fast! :)
chair huggers definitely!

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
LOL Y'all are so funny :lol:

They are pretty good dogs, as far as having non-working, house dogs go. If one of us says goes to them and says, "Get down." They both raise their eyebrows and look at us. But if we say, "Really! Get down!" They will get out of the chair and let us have it.

They both sleep in a kennel/wire crate thing (together) at night. Very often, Blue will go to sleep in bed with my teenage son, so I have to come look for her. She knows I'm coming, too. When I walk into the room, she will lay VERY still and barely open one eye at me to see what I am doing. I guess she is hoping I don't see her. I say, "Come on Blue. Kennel." and she raises that one eyebrow. So, I say "Let's go." And she begrudgingly climbs out of bed and comes to the kennel.

Maybe I should get my son a merle colored blanket so she can be camo. LOL

Cassandra

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Okay, I'm really glad this thread wasn't going in the direction it sounded like!

Those pictures are cute....mine are couch hogs too....my brother's great danes will just sit on you if you don't move...hysterical!!!

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
my 6 year old was sleeping on the couch last night, on his side facing out. Our beagle, who is more than happy usually to take his abuse, jumped up and spooned herself right in front of him. I wish i had a picture but I knew I couldnt get up. I said to my older son, that was unconditional love.