Please help me find a catalog..

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ok. When I was in high school my grandma ordered a catalog. In this catalog you could buy books, homesteading stuff. Like horse carriages and carts. Harnesses for horses. Old fashioned cow bells. Ointments for animals. Crocks for ferminting.. I believe you could buy heirloom seeds, but not sure. I know you could buy home cheese making stuff.. Cast iron stuff like frying pans to dutch ovens.

It was about 1/2 inch to 1 inch think.. Smaller in size to a magazine. Only the cover was colored and on slick type paper. The inside papyer was kind of old timey. It was almost like newspaper, but about the thickness of book paper. There was no color in this catalog. Just black and white drawings. Just like a catalog from the pioneer days. But you could currently buy from it.

To me stuff was a big expensive at the time. But maybe it seemed that way cause I was young.

I cant remember the name of the catalog. Ive been trying to google to find it. But cant seem to..

If any one has ideas on its name. Or other catalogs that might be simular.. Please let me know.. Possibley with links to it..

Thank you

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Omg I am sitting here trying to remember the name of the book..

Cumberland General Store. That's it!!!

I need to order one!!!

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you every one for your help..

IT was Cumberlands General Store that I looked at as a kid.

But Im checking out all the other ones also.
Maybe one of the other catalogs stuff may be cheaper..

But still gives you lots of ideas one homesteading stuff.

Thanks every one..