Please visit our website!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
My hubby started a guide service and I am trying to help him out by getting people to look at our website. If you are into duck/goose hunting please take a look at it! I appreciate it!

www.webfootmafia.com

Oh, and wish me luck I'm going deer hunting tomorrow! Our freezer is EMPTY!!!

Thanks again!

Lori

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Im not into either!! But I completely with you GOOD LUCK!!
Tina :D

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
WOOT! I saved to our favorites. I wish I could be out there right now. They have been poundin the heck out of the geese and ducks around here for days. I haven't been able to get out becasue of the kids schedule and having a hard time getting anyone who wants to come and babysit in the wee morning hours. DH is ticked off. This is the first year in over a decade that he has missed some major hunts that he always goes to each year. Plus he has never hunted so little in his life as he is this year. Good luck on the deer hunt. I want to get out there myself so we can have meat in the freezer. Never been but I can't wait to give it a try.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Thanks! My hubby shot at a nice 8 pointer during bow season and hit a branch causing the arrow to go into his hind quarter. We've seen the deer a few times since then, no arrow but limping a little, otherwise fine. Fine, that is until I get into the woods with my 30-06!!!

Hope to get him this week! We also need to cull some does...way too many in our little patch of heaven.

Hope you guys like the website...we're working really hard on it and we're trying to come up with some more t shirt ideas too. My husband sells calls for Zink and Brian Watkins and can get pretty good deals if anyone is interested!

Lori

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Hey, when you blow that deer away with your o6 make sure you check the leg or hind quarters, to make sure it doesn't have gangrene. I have a buddy who shot a doe that had been shot with an arrow and the it had gangrene so the deer unfortunatley went to waste and there was a sad face on a kid. I have welcomed you on another thread but :welcome
On topic of the thread. Nice site you got there.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I know, we're hoping that the deer doesn't have any type of infection. That's why we've been hunting him so hard lately...I'm going again this evening...didn't see a daggone thing last night except 4 million squirrels....wish I had my 22 on me.

Anyway, hope to get something this evening!

Thanks for looking at the website ya'll!

Lori