Plowing with pigs....and worm farming?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh I know...most people have no idea what a dog's mouth is really all about. They grow up believing the myth that dogs have healing tongues...they just don't get that a dog licks his wounds to keep them clean, yes, but that doesn't mean it is good for a human! I know so many people who let dogs lick thier wounds and believe they will heal faster. Gross!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow that is just insane and nasty

I never heard stuff like this to that level.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I dont' know Simple

that DE for ingestion...I know it won't kill ya but somehow it just seems wrong to be eating it...LOL

I just never thought of eating old fossil bones ground up..HA HA

yea I get the same feelings as you. I wonder if I buy it, do it, will there be results. I guess the only way to know is to try it. I wish there was a cure all.....but wishing isn't getting.....and the upset tummy, yup, I was thinking that also. Herbs, while can be healing, can make a person very sick also???? you know, each individual has different reactions.

but again, if testimonials are encouraging I guess I best try it. I gotta know now.

I will be doing it with Tony (even though he doesn't know it yet)...LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So if you see white rice on your dog's but don't assume he had a stir fry for dinner.

**********oh man oh man again! each post is killing me...LOL....I won't be able to ever look at the backside of a mutt again without thinking of this statement!
:)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't eat DE...something about it doesn't quite sit well with me either...but there are products out there that do work:>) and they don't make you sick taking them either

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Morel
the diary the woman wrote about taking the DE...she had alot of fatigue and not feeling well and such during the process. If it is so abrasive...I wonder if it might "hurt" organs or linings in the body and we don't know it????

I have no clue.

Herbs seem more gentle to the system for me I think.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I read part of that but had to stop...she went through a whole lot more than I did when I cleansed...and in the end I got rid of just as much as she did, so I'll do it my way:>)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yes it seemed to harsh of an approach?
I wonder if everyone would experience that?

my health food store owner Dawn said that she does the parasite cleanse 1 time per year and she used her product in the store and it did the trick and it was gentle

might have a chat with her on monday.

You didn't do anything but take the tablets right? there was no diet change or anything else involved?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I took the capsules...which are amix of at least 10 different herbs I think. Buckthorn bark and pumkin seeds are parasite killers...cloves numbs the bigger ones so they are like comatose and drop off the intestinal wall easier...
I took a fibre as well that was a mix of about 20 herbs...many of the same ones as the capsules. This is like a scrub brush that cleans them off the intestinal wall and shoots them out the other end:>) It also 'hides' them to a degree so you won't see them unless you get duriuos and want to see if the stuff is really doing what it says...yup, it does:>)
And then there is a tea in the program that will ensure that your bowel moves daily and you get rid of all the garbage...

Latest posts