Polyface Intensive Discovery Seminars

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Since there are a few Joel Salatin fans on here, I thought some of you might be interested.

==============================================

Polyface Intensive Discovery Seminars
Spending two long days with Joel Salatin and family to learn their farming systems is a rare opportunity. The new awareness of Polyface Farm through the films Food, Inc. and Fresh, the Movie set things in motion even earlier this year. Before Joel even picked the dates, our phones were ringing with people wanting to register. Within a few days almost half of the spots are gone. So, act now.

Three sessions to choose from:
Monday-Tuesday, July 19-20, 2010
Friday-Saturday, July 23-24, 2010
Friday-Saturday, July 30-31, 2010

Join the Salatin family and a select group of innovative farmers for two days of intensive learning, great food, and hands-on discovery. World-renowned for agricultural models that offer profit, productivity, and pleasure, Joel Salatin, the rest of his family, and apprentices will immerse themselves in the people and questions participants bring to this unique learning experience. Strictly limited to 30 attendees per session.

Complete details, maps, schedules online. Also, if considering attending, please read the Frequently Asked Questions page in the Events section of www.acresusa.com.

Cost $600 per person. Space almost sold out. Act quickly.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
No kidding, but WAY COOL to know in case money falls out of the sky on me :D

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OOF!
Too bad I'm broke and too busy to travel.
I might not like *everything* I've read about him, but I'd love a chance to learn the nuts and bolts of how he runs that place :drool