Post apocalyptic faire

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OK, what was w/the tails on #15? I fail to see why it would be necessary to dress like that for any reason. :hu:hu

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
:gig

I was thinking the same thing about the fishnet.

"The world as we know it has ended and I must battle for every single resource. Now where did I leave my fishnet stockings and mascara?"

WHATEVER! LOL
And the bright red and purple hair dye? Can't have an end to civilization without garish colors in our hair. :rolleyes:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
The tails... I thought it was more a Tank Girl thing.. you know, the kangaroos?

:D

I love it all. well, except 24. LOL. But I don't mind fantasy future with tanks and fishnets. Cosplay FTW!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
abifae said:
The tails... I thought it was more a Tank Girl thing.. you know, the kangaroos?

:D
That doesn't tell me a thing. I guess I live a too sheltered life.:/

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Tank Girl is based on a comic. It's post-apocalypse and all the girls are in fish net and there are kangaroo-men who are a genetic experiment. It's goofy funny and you spend the whole movie going "wait. Why on earth did you do THAT? That can't work. HEY! Why'd that work. That can't work!!!"

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
Tank Girl is based on a comic. It's post-apocalypse and all the girls are in fish net and there are kangaroo-men who are a genetic experiment. It's goofy funny and you spend the whole movie going "wait. Why on earth did you do THAT? That can't work. HEY! Why'd that work. That can't work!!!"
Tank Girl rocks! Great fun. And I adore Mad Max movies.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Thunder dome was the best. Road warrior, for a low budget flick and at that time period was genius. But tina turner in chain mail rocks :)