Potential for two major fuel pipeline shutdowns this week

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Could very well be. I'm convinced that all but the weather patterns are being orchestrated on a global scale to usher in the great reset, which is the set up for antichrist to come into power. As for the weather patterns: We're seeing plenty of labor pains in just that venue! So... IMO, the time is imminent
Jesus said: So you, too, must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return

Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

Bam! truth speaks - I'm not paraphrasing tonight : 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Job 1:21 comes to mind. Actually the entire book of job is revealing and the power God allowed satan to have over Job, his family and all of his belongings even his health. Satan could do anything but kill Job. It's an astonish book.

But even while at rock botrom and sitting in the ash heap covered in sores scraping them with a broken pottery, he still would not curse God. Even when his wife said why do you still trust God? why don't you curse him and die? He said to his wife don't talk like a fool, we accept blessings from God we must also accept troubles from God. I'm totally paraphrasing here, but you can read the book for yourself.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
he shaved his head and said "naked and bald is how i came into this world and naked and bald is how ill leave it"

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
People have thought that before. Only time will tell for sure, and I have no idea how long it will take even if we are in the End Times. God's time is not our idea of time. In the meantime, I will attempt to live a devout, Christian life.
These times keep reminding me of the book of Ezekiel. Where people gathered around them teachers who tickled their ears and proclaimed peace. The danger is it also reminds me of where God warned the people to not say that the prophecies would never happen. They in fact happened in their very life time.