Prescription bottles

Living the Simple Life

Power Conserver
Reaction score
1. Drill a couple of holes in the top, stuff with cotton balls and pour in a few drops of Skin So Soft. Place containers in your camping equipment and it keeps the bugs out. Also works great in campers, etc.

2. When I paint, I like to keep a small container of the paint hand for touch ups, etc. Prescription bottles work great, just fill with paint, and label with color. Easy to shake up to use and saves having to open the gallon paint can for a small touchup.

3. Fill with toothpicks and place in your picnic basket

4. Use for game tokens. Our local pizza place/arcade will occasionally run a get $40 worth of tokens for $10 special. We buy the $10 worth of tokens and on special occasions when we get a pizza, everyone gets a couple of tokens to play a game.

5. If you buy your pain reliever in large bottles, use a small bottle to carry a couple of aspirin/excedrine, etc. in your purse (just be sure to write on the outside of the bottle what it is).

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I love it when new people come and resurrect old threads that I missed! Love some of these ideas, especially the seed saving!

RobinsValleyVT

Power Conserver
Reaction score
valmom said:
I love it when new people come and resurrect old threads that I missed! Love some of these ideas, especially the seed saving!
I just had to click on this thread, since I've got a prescription bottle with 1 pill left on my desk as we speak. I guess it'll go into my box of little bits to use later!