Prices! Yikes!!!!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Cheap decaf can be really bad!!!!!

Glad you're getting DGs out there, Cheerio! I did not know you could order from DG like a regular website. Cool!!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Cheap decaf can be really bad!!!!!

Glad you're getting DGs out there, Cheerio! I did not know you could order from DG like a regular website. Cool!!!!!
And that's why I don't buy it! Right now, I'm sticking w/what I have. I have found the smaller containers for cheaper, so I might just have to go w/that instead. I like having the bigger containers, but if I can't find it cheap enough, it's not worth it.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I can get Folger's Country Roast around here for 6 bucks for the large canister. Maybe I should buy up a bunch to start reselling to you guys :lol:

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I can get Folger's Country Roast around here for 6 bucks for the large canister. Maybe I should buy up a bunch to start reselling to you guys :lol:
Don't laugh you might have to someday. This coming fall I'm brokering a food shipment to the island because farm foods and meats are 1/2 the price in Central Maine compaired to the island I live on. Even up the Hancock Peninsula the food prices are high. All I'm asking for is gas and lunch for this adventure. I will do 2 runs. One to put my order in for my cow and the second to pick it up. I payed 2.19 hanging weight last yr. I would have payed 4 something if I bought it locally. :( For that type of savings I'm heading to Central Maine for my stuff. 50 lbs of red potatoes 10.00 a bag. On the island 3.00 a lb. WHAT!! The bags I pick up this yr I'm selling locally for 20.00 to make a few extra dollars. It's a 180 mile round trip and worth every penny after after stopping at all the farms and orchards.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
THEFAN said:
Wannabefree said:
Don't laugh you might have to someday. This coming fall I'm brokering a food shipment to the island because farm foods and meats are 1/2 the price in Central Maine compaired to the island I live on. Even up the Hancock Peninsula the food prices are high. All I'm asking for is gas and lunch for this adventure. I will do 2 runs. One to put my order in for my cow and the second to pick it up. I payed 2.19 hanging weight last yr. I would have payed 4 something if I bought it locally. :( For that type of savings I'm heading to Central Maine for my stuff. 50 lbs of red potatoes 10.00 a bag. On the island 3.00 a lb. WHAT!! The bags I pick up this yr I'm selling locally for 20.00 to make a few extra dollars. It's a 180 mile round trip and worth every penny after after stopping at all the farms and orchards.
I have actually thought of doing just that. Some prices you all quote would be much MUCH cheaper bought here and shipped! I really feel for you guys who get some really high pricing in your areas. It's nice of you to help out your neighbors like that :thumbsup

I coupon and resell my excess for cost plus fuel to some of my neighbors who can't get out and shop the sales themselves.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here the "bricks' of coffee are much cheaper/oz than the cans.

Latest posts