Processing party! update, we processed today.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
So today we processed the two evil ducks and a mean rooster. We Skinned them, cut out the innards of 2 but then realized it was pointless because We were just going to cut up the meat out of whatever we could. It was my first time processing and I think we did great :D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Congrats, tick! I processed today also...found some gross things and am glad the job is done. It feels good converting animals into food, doesn't it? :thumbsup

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Congrats, tick! I processed today also...found some gross things and am glad the job is done. It feels good converting animals into food, doesn't it? :thumbsup
Yeah, it was weird to think that they were walking around of couple hours ago, now they are ready for the table.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wanna hear something gross? The chickens all gathered around and pecked all the blood off the tree on which we placed our killing cone! :sick They acted like it was ambrosia! :p

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Wanna hear something gross? The chickens all gathered around and pecked all the blood off the tree on which we placed our killing cone! :sick They acted like it was ambrosia! :p
ewwww...
My ducks must have seen the rooster get killed because towards the end of their life they were acting nice and did NOT attack me.
I know that if I let them live, then they would still attack me.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Its funny that you should say that, because we always felt that we got way more eggs the day after a culling! :D Like they suddenly realized that the humans were killing anyone who didn't poop out an egg every day. Then, in a couple of days, they go back to their usual laying schedule! :lol:

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Its funny that you should say that, because we always felt that we got way more eggs the day after a culling! :D Like they suddenly realized that the humans were killing anyone who didn't poop out an egg every day. Then, in a couple of days, they go back to their usual laying schedule! :lol:
These birds were producing nothing, just costing us money on food.