Public Apology

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So I drank a little to much sample of monks bread homebrew, the evening of Tuesday 22, December 2020. And I posted a bunch of drunken non-sense.

If I typed anything that offended anyone the evening of Tuesday 22, December 2020, I do apologise.

I think I deleted all my gibberish posts, if you see anymore please let me know.

Going forward... I need to watch myself with this monks bread beer closely. It's some powerful stuff. I brew my own beer because I like the flavor and health benefit of natural fermentation. I do not brew my own beer so I can get drunk and become a drunken fool.

Last edited:

Hardknockshomestead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Although i didnt notice anything rude or offensive from you, not with monk's bread beer, but been there, and done that!
Give yourself a break, everyone is allowed to let their hair down once in a while!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You gave me a giggle or two. Anybody that got offended by your posts just doesn't have any fun in their body. Maybe you are embarrassed, but lighten up on yourself. We love you, goofy monks bread beer giggles or not.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh, crap! I missed it? Just my luck!

Latest posts