Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
OMG what a nasty sil!! Glad you got the sheriff involved! You did the right thing.

ETA: would you mind explaining how you got a virus via facebook?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Ok Virus via Facebook:

My FB account is set up so that I recieve email notifications when I get a pm on FB and I can check the pm via email. Well, I got a message saying my friend on FB had sent me a message asking "is this your pic?" when I opened the email to read it, a virus was dumped into my pc.

I thought I had all the virus/spyware protection so that wouldn't happen. Apparantly when I allowed my nephew to work on my pc, he took off my protection. :(

Be careful who you allow to do work on your pc!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
QA,..I have a SIL like that. She has done crap like this for years. Thank goodness she has never thought about CC's and using my name, actually I don't think she is smart enough. She ALWAYS gives our phone # as her "home" number. Right now I have been battling a collection agency for a cell phone bill trying to convince them she doesn't live here. :idunno Some people are just a pain in the a$$,...:smack

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh Jeesh QA, what a nasty little snot for a SIL you have! I sure would have gotten the sheriff involved. I hope you dont find there are other things out there, they used your name for. DEFINATELY press charges....this way, IF there is something else..you have proof you tried to stop it.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Javamama said:
Sounds like a productive weekend... wait, what day is this :hu Holidays got me all messed up.
Coffee creamer is my last unfortunate dietary stronghold. I have been trying to give it up for over a year. I'm hooked on the white chocolate macadamia flavor. Which also happens to be my favorite cookie. I don't use very much per day at least. Sigh. I guess it's better than booze or cigarrettes. I don't even know how to spell those nicotene stick thingies.
Sorry about the snow! We don't have much here and it's melting already.
Read the label, that might help you.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
QA,

There has to be light at the end of the tunnel. Just didn't expect the tunnel to be so long for you.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
dacjohns said:
QA,

There has to be light at the end of the tunnel. Just didn't expect the tunnel to be so long for you.
:lol: oh, dac, there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel! I think this bit of nastiness is just a slight speed bump to deter me from the light at the end.

It's not gonna work! :) I'm turning it over to the authorities, and I'm cruising on outta this tunnel! :D

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Dace said:
Wow, and I thought mine was a doozey.....you win the bad SIL prize hands down!
LOL I'll trade ya SIL's!!! :p

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Shoot, if that's the kind of way she uses y'all when she's only kinda pissed at you, how much worse can it be when she's really mad at you. Good grief, stupid people like that make me SOOOOO MAD! :rant