Question about passwords

Joel_BC

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi, Nifty or admins

Circumstnces being what they've been, I've moved among three computers lately. For a week, I was using one that was not my usual laptop (which was in the shop). So, maybe 10 days ago, I requested a new password for the computer I was using at that time. I know I've done that a couple times in the past, and I cannot remember what my original SS password was (did I select it myself?).

Now I'm back to my usual laptop, and could not remember that new (for me, "temporary") password! So, again, I requested a a new one yesterday - you sent me a mix of upper and lower-case letters and numerals, and I'm currently using that.

What I'd like to do is use a password of my own choosing, which I will be able to remember and then will work from any computer that I may use. Any way for me to do that? Thanks.

Joel_BC

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks, FEM...

:rolleyes: Shows how long it had been since I'd clicked onto my "profile" page. :idunno

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I had that problem on BYC, and couldn't ask for a new password cuz we'd changed our internet! Nifty was nice enough to help me get it straightened out, so was able to get back on w/out getting a new user name.