Radio Interview

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Same here :( Is there an archive of the interview, who was the host?

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
just finished listening- good job!!

you cracked me up when you said "when your retired around here you are probably in a jar". lol

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'll have to listen to it later.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
the funny farm6 said:
just finished listening- good job!!

you cracked me up when you said "when your retired around here you are probably in a jar". lol
Thanks!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
:thumbsup

Well done! Nothing like getting offers to be introduced to someone's daughters.... :lol:

Joel_BC

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Barred (James), I always had the impression of you being an exceptional person, but after listening to the radio interview with you, I'm really impressed by your maturity (and focus on good practical stuff). And you speak very well on the things you're dedicated to.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:ya Thanks for the link BB!

You did such an awesome job! :clap You blew them away with your knowledge and abilities :bow AND you were very well spoken (When I'm nervous, or talking to strangers, half the conversation is me going Ummm...Ahhh, and stammering a lot :p You sounded like you do radio interviews all the time! :) ) Plus, they want you to come back and talk about gardening, and want to arrange a meeting with Jackie Clay?!! :th So proud of you!! :hugs

P.S. My DS#2 listened with me. I think you inspired him! Although, he said, he's 'getting a bit of a late start' (He just turned 13 :p )! He also asked me to explain why you only had the Jersey calf for 12 hours, and said he hoped Ice Cream 'has too many heifer calves, so we can take one to James'. :love Just when I think he's nothing but an ornery teenager... :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Thanks SS! I enjoyed it and can't wait for my rendezvous with Jackie Clay. I think it'll be so neat!! :D :D

I have three articles pending by the way.

That is SO awesome about your son! It makes my heart swell!!! :D