Random Acts of Kindness

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank goodness for generous hens, lol. I'm giving away a bunch of eggs too. Thank goodness the neighbors are home from their deer lease. I need to give them some goat milk. They love it and it will help empty out my fridge also. It's nice to have neighbors you can count on instead of neighbors you have to worry about.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There's enough hate, blame and negativity in the world right now. I'd love it if we could focus on kindness and generosity and helping folks. Even in the midst of the craziness going on there is good all around us. Let's make this thread about some of the great things we hear or can do for others.

Large or small, every act of kindness matters. I don't feel like I've done enough and want to do more. I've given eggs and milk to neighbors, picked up supplies for others while in town. But so many have done so much more.

That's great and something everyone needs right now, here in the Philippines, the poorest of the poor really are the ones suffering from all of this. I hope for it to end soon.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank goodness for generous hens, lol. I'm giving away a bunch of eggs too. Thank goodness the neighbors are home from their deer lease. I need to give them some goat milk. They love it and it will help empty out my fridge also. It's nice to have neighbors you can count on instead of neighbors you have to worry about.
I can just hear a real estate agent, selling a house in your neighborhood, "And there is this wonderful lady that raises pigs, goats and chickens. She gives away pork, milk and eggs. And if that's not enough, she has a garden too!" Yep, HUGE selling point!