Random Acts of Kindness

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So we just got a brand new Bo Jangles in town. I haven't had Bo Jangles since we left North Carolina. So I went to fetch us dinner. I pulled up and man the line of cars for the drive through was crazy LONG. So I grabbed my mask and in I went. Lo and behold only two people in line :)

I walked up to get in line and there is this very old black man with snow white hair in front of me but he was way away from the counter. I mean his hair was so white it almost looked like it was sparkling to me. So I asked him if he was in line? he said: yes but I'm thinking about what I want, so you can go in front of me. When he spoke to me I could catch a hint of ALZ, having just having gone through it with my father-in-law, I'm quite keen on the signs now.

So I went up and ordered my wife's and my food. While waiting the man comes up to the counter and was having a slight problem putting his words together to place his order. When the total came up he was fidgeting in his wallet to pull out the correct amount of money to.pay for his meal. I don't know why but something came over me and I said: Sir, would you mind if I paid for your meal? He said I don't mind at all. So I swiped my bank card and paid for his meal and went back to wait for my order. He walked over to where I was and said God Bless You Son. Just those 4 words brought a well of water to my eyes. I fought that well with all my might to hold it in. After I regained my ability to talk, I said Thank You Sir, I'll take a blessing from God, any time any place. He just smiled real big in response. His order came up before mine and he slowly walked out the door. When I walked out with my order, he was no where to be seen.

Do you guys believe I just had an encounter that verified Hebrews 13:2 is true? I do and if I ever had a doubt, it's 100% erased now.

When I got home I told the CFO there will be two charges to the bank card at Bo Jangles from me, one right after another. She said why? and I told her just what I told you and she just smiled real big.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You did good and for a reason! You just don't know but, the Spirit grabbed you for a sharing event that may have been needed. Certainly appreciated. Accept the honor.

Bo Jangles usually has a good biscuit. 😁

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
God puts people in front of you to see what you are going to do with them.
Thinking more on this today, the weird thing... he ordered 4 wings. I overheard the lady behind the counter say we have a 3 wing special, he said: No thank you, I would 4 wings please.

Latest posts