Really Cool Canned Cake Recipe

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
the simple life said:
I think you are right as far as it shouldn't be any different than any other cake sitting out on the counter for a week.
You have cake on you counter for a WEEK? :eek: That's unheard of here at our house! We're lucky if there's some left the next day! (for breakfast!) It's usually gone within an hour and someone's licking the frosting off the plate at that point. :)

I think these are cute. I will try them, but won't keep them for long just to be safe. Like I said, cake doesn't last long here anyways... but it'd be fun to do that way. Especially for a picnic.. nice individual neatly packed servings.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
No, I never have any around for a week, I was agreeing with the person in the thread that asked if it would be any different than if it sat around on the counter for a week.
I have 9 people in my family and 5 of them are boys/men, we don't ever have cake left over after the first night its served.
All desert is like that in my house, we have it after dinner and its gone.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My boys must be wierd. I can make a cake and it will sit for a week. I make banana bread, or zucchini muffins, or something like that and it is gone that same day!! They do eat cupcakes pretty well, but I have to leave some with no frosting for my oldest. :p

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Nuggetsowner:) said:
My boys must be wierd. I can make a cake and it will sit for a week. I make banana bread, or zucchini muffins, or something like that and it is gone that same day!! They do eat cupcakes pretty well, but I have to leave some with no frosting for my oldest. :p
:ep