Recipes Needed for Cookbook

MyKidLuvsGreenEgz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sure hope i can post this .. collecting recipes for a "getting healthy" cookbook. Since I'm working to get healthy (down from 299 pounds to 253), thought I'd concentrate on healthy recipes, but I really don't have a lot. That's where YOU come in. Please e-mail your 5 (10? 20? :) ) of your favorite recipes to: vikkibooks At yAhoo DOT com

Include your name (or nickname) and location. I'll assume since you've e-mailed your recipes, you give me permission to print them. I'll compile the recipes, print them in a spiral-bound-type booklet, and sell at garage sales or flea market or online or wherever I can. Will also try to compile in a .pdf file and submit to amazon.com or otherwise sell online. Proceeds for something that I'm probably not allowed to mention ... but thinking in exchange for your help and recipes, you can have a FREE "business card size" advertisement in it for your blog, home business, etc.

Sections in the "GETTING HEALTHY" cookbook:
-crockpot dishes
-pantry put-togethers (using stored foods) HINT HINT HINT
-gluten-free
-sugar-free
-corn-free
-raw
-low-carb
-side dishes and salads
-entrees
-desserts
-beverages
... ... ... and so forth. Open to suggestions!

Perhaps a section of tips and tricks for dieting and getting healthy? Maybe a section for enticing children to eat healthy?

DEADLINE: July 29 2011

Also ... if there's anyone reading this with art talent, please e-mail if you can create a wonderful cover, and divider pages for the cookbook.

THANK YOU!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Look up recipezaar . They have community areas for every diet you can think of :)

I don't have time right now to post anything beyond that, but it's a great resource.