Red Silk Dress!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My favorite outfit for work currently is a mid calf length plaid wool skirt, a tunic fisherman cable sweater, cabled tights and kiltie boots. When I wear this outfit to the elementary school I get compliments from students and adults. When I wear it to the HS I get laughed at behind my back and made fun of to my face. :rolleyes: So I wear it to the HS once a week! :lol:

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was gonna make a comment about how I want to make some long wool skirts. But then I was distracted by this add at the bottom of the page for boots. :barnie

Abi, didn't you say your making wool skirts?

g

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
See, Abi and I are trend setters!!! Of course I can't pull of the red silk dress but the long skirt and boots, I'm all over that!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Smart,talent and beauty.

Great dress and I love the combat boot touch.

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beautiful, beautiful! I'd love a fraction of that talent ;)

I'm busy fussing at my (Mom's) sewing machine as I'm sewing up a robe for my youngin. Who knew fleece was such a booger to actually sew?!?

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
thanks for the tips! I'll try that today as I (hopefully) get it finished up - supposed to be his Christmas present

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
My favorite outfit for work currently is a mid calf length plaid wool skirt, a tunic fisherman cable sweater, cabled tights and kiltie boots. When I wear this outfit to the elementary school I get compliments from students and adults. When I wear it to the HS I get laughed at behind my back and made fun of to my face. roll So I wear it to the HS once a week!
That sounds totally cute.