redbone coon hound puppies fs in NEPA

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hi I am gonna rewrite and relist this because hubby said that I did not put any of the important stuff in I needed to. hu

Anyway we have some beautiful coon hound puppies to sell seeing how hubby will only let me keep one. We have males and females ready for pick up Sept 1 st. They are UKC reg with first shots. Out of champion hunting and bench breeding, but would also make great pets. We are located in Jonestown Columbia County Pa but would be willing to meet you up to an hour away if needed. For more info on them, their pics and Pedigree please email hubby at zarf724@yahoo.com

629_mvc-011f.jpg

OKay so this is the one I am keeping you can't have him but it will give you a good idea of what they look like. This is at 2 weeks old.

Thanks for looking wink
BJ

Thewife

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Nightshade your making me miss my youth!
I have to admit I have a soft spot for the Redbones. I think they have the best voices, on the track and treed! And they are just plain gorgeous!
After loosing too many birds to coons, a hundred years ago, I had a redbone pup flown in from Mississippi!
Having no clue as to how to train one, we had our problems! But in the end, she did her job and turned out to be a pretty good coonhound!
(as long as she wore a dummy shock collar)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
OMigoodness! He's just beautiful!

I have a Redbone coonhound mix. Her name is Zoe, and she is the best dog! Nothing gets in my yard! and she doesn't bother my livetsock, poultry, etc.

So far, since Zoe has been here, we've not had any predator attacks at all.

Everyone needs a redbone! :p

nightshade

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thewife said:
Nightshade your making me miss my youth!
I have to admit I have a soft spot for the Redbones. I think they have the best voices, on the track and treed! And they are just plain gorgeous!
After loosing too many birds to coons, a hundred years ago, I had a redbone pup flown in from Mississippi!
Having no clue as to how to train one, we had our problems! But in the end, she did her job and turned out to be a pretty good coonhound!
(as long as she wore a dummy shock collar)
yea I have a majestic as well he is a bluetick bloodhound x, I think he will be needing a dummy collar since we moved because he can see all the cars coming and going from my mom's campground so he thinks he needs to let us know that they are there. :hu

I also have a small walker, she is about a s big as a large beagle, never really was interested in hunting and proved to be impossible to train for it cause she just don't care. So now she guards my hen house. She loves her chickies even letting certain ones sleep in her coop with her. And boy nothing tries to get the girls now because they would have to go through her first.

Thewife

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ok, now you are making me miss my hounds!

I had a small, supposed to be red tick, that looked more like a walker to me. A friend stole her from a kennel that raised research dogs. She came to me with rickets, a cough and had been stitched up with fishing twine, because she got tore up by her litter mates. She had the drive and brains to hunt, but didn't have the body to do it! I would let her run a race, or until her shoulders started bugging her, then she would ride in the front seat of the truck with me! On the track she always sounded like some one was beating her, far from the pretty bugle of the Redbones!

Darn it, now I want to go hunting!