Reinbeau--How to????

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
upload a pic
haven't done it in ages cause my camera broke and stopped doing pics but I have an older pic I could use.
how to get it onto the post? simple I hope..LOL

thanks

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'm not Ann, but I may be able to help you....

On your toolbar at the top of your page you will find one that says Upload. If you click on that you will find a page that helps you upload from your files....just hit "Browse" and your pics should come up from your computer and you just choose one and it will start to load. You might want to resize it for a forum and there will be a little option right below the Browse button that will allow you to do so.

Then, when it is done, a page will come up with your pic with two Img links to choose from....one will be a thumbnail and the other the size you chose for the upload. Just click on the link and copy/paste per normal in your post. When you paste you can click the Img option above the smiley bar and paste between those brackets.

I hope I explained that well enough. :p

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I have done this successfully several times, but the majority of times, it comes back as error wrong file type. Yours is:

My file types are always jpeg, and I alway resize it . Still doesn't work, so i have given up. any advice on this?????

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I'm trying it right now too and having the same issues. I keep getting an error on page message.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
I'm trying it right now too and having the same issues. I keep getting an error on page message.
Thank you!! now I know I'm not alone. I had posted a questions as to why this was happening --a while ago--no ideas. I'd like to post some pics--but I can't :hit

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks so much beekissed...I never would have figured that one out! it worked! thanks for the info!! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:weee

Now I have to buy a new stinking camera and I ain't got the funds! Maybe knowing how to post pics is not good for me..LOL-LOL

well, maybe I can find a great deal out there but honestly as much as I love posting pics, I hate taking photos and such...so who knows...maybe a camera, maybe not. So in 1 1/2 years of not having a camera, I lived fine without one..LOL...Hey, I didn't die! :)

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Make sure your file name is .jpg, not .jpeg, that may be an issue.

And I see FarmerChick has figured it out, good! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks Ann
got support thru the forum! wee!

Latest posts