Reinbeau--How to????

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Make sure your file name is .jpg, not .jpeg, that may be an issue.

And I see FarmerChick has figured it out, good! :)
All my files say the same thing--but I can only uploadprobably about 2% of all I have tried. Very extremely rarely, it has gone through, which tempted me to try again, but I've received the error msg so often, I have now given up.

i will admit that I am not all that great with technology, but I even got my dh to look at it, and he can't figure it out either.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
reinbeau said:

All my files say the same thing--but I can only uploadprobably about 2% of all I have tried. Very extremely rarely, it has gone through, which tempted me to try again, but I've received the error msg so often, I have now given up.

i will admit that I am not all that great with technology, but I even got my dh to look at it, and he can't figure it out either.
Have you resized your photos? That may be the problem, if they're too large they won't upload - the error message isn't very descriptive when that happens.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
miss_thenorth said:
reinbeau said:

Have you resized your photos? That may be the problem, if they're too large they won't upload - the error message isn't very descriptive when that happens.
Yes, I click the checkmark box that says resize them. :) Still doesn't work.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Same here. :(
miss_thenorth said:
reinbeau said:
miss_thenorth said:

Yes, I click the checkmark box that says resize them. :) Still doesn't work.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Try re-sizing them in paint before uploading them. Clicking the re-size button on the uploads page resizes your pic after it is uploaded.

Latest posts