rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well it looks like we are going to be moved before Christmas. Five days before Christmas that is, but at least we will have Christmas at our new house and I get my big tree. It's kinda chaotic at our house right now; we have boxes that are packed and being packed, boxes that have Christmas presents in them (so when we move we can just put them under the tree,) then we have boxes of presents still coming that have to be wrapped. On top of moving Ron and his brother are talking about flying there mom out for Christmas. Also in the new year Ron should have a new job which is bitter sweet on one hand he will have a better job but on the other he is leaving the job he loves. Then on my birthday I have been told that I'm going out with my sister-in-laws I have no choice apparently after almost 11 months of not going to the bar means that Ron gets to stay home with the guys and watch the kids wile we go out. It is a crazy upcoming month for us.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm spoiled, Ron bought me new boots for a early birthday present.
1204190930_HDR.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like your boots! Happy early birthday!!

It will be nice to be in your new place for Christmas, but I hate the chaos that moving brings. I told DH that I am leaving our place feet first, just tired of moving. Not counting college, we have moved 4 times as a couple and I moved 3 times prior to moving in with him.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats to Ron for the new job! and 5 days off for Christmas is wonderful!!
Have a great Christmas!

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well this is interesting I think we just had a transformer blow on our block. I heard a boom and the power went out.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well this is interesting I think we just had a transformer blow on our block. I heard a boom and the power went out.

we've not had any transformers blow out like that, but when the power goes out i get a few minute warning from the UPS on the computer so that i can shut things down. most the time i can't post anything as the tower that relays my internet connection is usually down if the power goes out.