Run your clothes dryer on free energy

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You could tell them to stick a sock in it.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Raro, I line dry my clothes all the time and have only had that problem on the ultra humid days. Maybe we are in different parts of Virginia?

vclark321

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I have a clothes line outside in summer and I have one inside in winter. I use both extensively. I don't even have to turn on the dryer.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
vclark321 said:
I have a clothes line outside in summer and I have one inside in winter. I use both extensively. I don't even have to turn on the dryer.
I see this is your first post, so welcome! :frow Please take a minute to introduce yourself over at the 'where am I' part on the index. There are probably a lot of people that won't look at this thread since they looked at it before.

I too, have indoor lines that I use. I'm in farm country with plenty of wind, so everything hung outside gets coated with grain dust, weed seeds or topsoil. :barnie I love the indoor lines! I'd much rather go take down clothes from it instead of sorting stuff out of the dryer. But I still use my dryer some, I don't like stiff towels. I also vent our electric dryer back into the house when it starts getting cool outside.

Latest posts