Rush Limbaugh Medal of Honor - Give me a BREAK!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. The Medal of Honor is the most prestigious decoration meant to honor those “who have made exceptional contributions to the security of national interests of America, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors." Trump did not, of course, make note of LImbaugh's past record of controversial, conspiracy-driven and racist comments on the air. Limbaugh has frequently referred to some women as "femenazis," compared an adolescent Chelsea Clinton to a dog and said feminism "was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."

Why not give it to the 100 year old Tuskegee airman? He at least did something constructive with his life. Why not give it to Elijah Cummings wife in honor of her deceased husband?

Others who have won include Neil Armstrong, Nancy Reagan, Mother Teresa, Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, Jr., according to the White House.

Rush Limbaugh? Gimme a break...

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't listen to Rush, I have caught snippets here and there, but do not wait breathlessly for his broadcast. I am pretty much ambivalent about it. Those who want to listen, can-those who don't want to listen, don't. While he says a lot of good things, he says a lot of not so good things, downright rude and nasty at times, which is what gets him ratings.

FEM I have to agree with you on this one. The honor should have gone to the 100 year old Tuskegee airman. Hands down.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. The Medal of Honor is the most prestigious decoration meant to honor those “who have made exceptional contributions to the security of national interests of America, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors." Trump did not, of course, make note of LImbaugh's past record of controversial, conspiracy-driven and racist comments on the air. Limbaugh has frequently referred to some women as "femenazis," compared an adolescent Chelsea Clinton to a dog and said feminism "was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."

Why not give it to the 100 year old Tuskegee airman? He at least did something constructive with his life. Why not give it to Elijah Cummings wife in honor of her deceased husband?

Others who have won include Neil Armstrong, Nancy Reagan, Mother Teresa, Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, Jr., according to the White House.

Rush Limbaugh? Gimme a break...

My wife used that term "femenazis" occasionally. I didn't really understand what it meant until now - Thanks

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It wasn't the Medal of Honor, I believe that is for military only. It was the President's Citation.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score

Latest posts