Save money in depressed times----

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
when parking at a big store, park far away, close to another car way out in the lot and don't forget to bring the gas can and siphoning hose
Don't forget breath mints!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I don't recommend this....gas doesn't taste like it used to.... :sick :sick :sick
Yeah the ethanol gives it a funky whang :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pretend you are going to rent a hotel room. Ask the front desk clerk if you can preview a room, go in, when he/she isn't looking, pocket the soaps and shampoos and if you can, stuff a new towel down your pants too. And for cryin out loud don't forget to grab the complimentary kleenex and toilet paper too!! When you've stripped it clean, turn your nose up, and say you've seen better horse stalls than this room, and you've seen all you need to see. Then ask for recommendations for other hotels in the area ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Every time you go to the bank ask for a pen and don't give it back, also ask for lots of suckers for your kids. When you go to pay your bills, check the office for baskets of free mints/candy and dump the whole thing in your purse.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Volunteer to pet sit for your neighbors so that your pets eat free for a week.
My dog wouldn't last a whole week on a diet of the neighbors cats :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Well....I was thinking more of using the neighbor's pet food for theirs and yours for the week, instead of actually feeding their pets to your pets. Guess I should have made that clear.... :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well....I was thinking more of using the neighbor's pet food for theirs and yours for the week, instead of actually feeding their pets to your pets. Guess I should have made that clear.... :p
Oh yeah, that might work a bit better :hide