secret FDA memos show concerns over GMOs

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this ! I was just reading a stock analysis for Monsanto and I have to admit it made me smile. I believe that change is happening, just far later and far slower than we all want.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
"According to the article scientist found that genetically modified corn, which was altered to cause the corn to produce an insecticide, is polluting the waters and streams near the corn fields were it is grown. Bloomberg reports that 85% of the corn grown in the U.S is genetically modified and the insecticides have been found in the waters up to 6 months after the corn was harvested meaning that the toxins produced by the corn enters the environment and stays there."
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/20...ied-corn-polluting-streams-insecticides-6240/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Could explain why my daughter who was born in 1997 is intolerant to certain foods. It's abou time folks start taking a huge stand against GMO's!

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think we need to get irate and p'd off and start voicing to our reps and letting everyone we know know about this.

Thanks for posting this B. Bird

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Another aspect of GMOs to consider...
"One long-standing project of the US Government has been to perfect a genetically-modified variety of corn, the diet staple in Mexico and many other Latin American countries. The corn has been field tested in tests financed by the US Department of Agriculture along with a small California bio-tech company named Epicyte. Announcing his success at a 2001 press conference, the president of Epicyte, Mitch Hein, pointing to his GMO corn plants, announced, We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies. "
http://the-classic-liberal.com/creepy-bill-gates-population-control-video/