2. Wash Dishes
3. Bake Halloween Cupcakes
4. Bake the kids promised Pumpkin Pie
5. Leave the Incubator ALONE SO FAR SO GOOD
6. Help DH stack Firewood
7. SHIP the items sold on eBay DONE
8. Stop at store, get chicken for dinner
9. Make dinner...chicken and dumplings

8 & 9 technically are done, but I got outvoted and we are having spaghetti instead of chicken and dumplings..hmmm...gotta work on the kitchen authority around here lol

Still have dishes to wash and the cupcakes and pie to bake. Dh stacked the firewood already so I guess that is done for today, too.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
As long as we are being accountable.....
Cleaning - sort of
Laundry 2 loads done
Mop
Make dinner Hot Italian beef in crock pot
Make goodie bags for my cheerleaders (last night of practice) Done- super cute too

Pack and prepare for Cheer competition on Sunday - Not done on this but I did make glitterized (yes that is a word) signs for the judges to hold up for the youngest exhibition squads. We made 2 Happy faces, 2 mega phones that say GREAT & SUPER and 2 WOW signs. I am covered in glitter and thoroughly satisfied with our work! Yay me!

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Here's where I'm at:
1. Get the compost out of the kitchen and into the pile-Done :)

2. Clean the rabbit cage before it starts to stink. Not yet :(

3. Do at least two loads of laundry. Washed and dried but not folded and put away :|

4. Return some equipment to the lab at work.Done :)

5. Buy Coffee-Done :weee

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Quail, what are you selling on ebay
hope it is OK to ask? I never did that...wanted to but never checked into it really.

WOW alot of you got things DONE

lucky

I didn't do any of mine..HA HA

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Quail, what are you selling on ebay
hope it is OK to ask? I never did that...wanted to but never checked into it really.

lucky

Well, I had listed two Barbie DVD's on eBay for my daughter. She asked me to sell them so she could put the money into a small savings for a future "love shack" (her exact wording!) for her sizzle Chirpy and whoever ends up being paired with Chirpy. She is also saving to start her own small flock of New Hampshire Reds. She is wanting 4 pullets and 1 roo. I might check into getting eggs to hatch for her.

What I just sent out were the two movies and a Sims 2 expansion pack game (was my weakness, don't need it), and we listed an old Gene Autry fanclub 5x7 photo complete with fan club letter and original envelope it was mailed in.

I am getting a head start today, washed dishes....made pancakes for breakfast...served DH coffee in bed (rarely happens, as he is usually up before me LOL), and now I gotta go let the chooks out.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:

lucky

Yeah well, you will notice we all packed our lists with small doable tasks that we KNEW we had to do, e.g 'make dinner', none of this "plow the back field and take down four large trees" serious work :)

I have to say I doubt I woulda done as much yesterday without the publicly-posted list to light a fire under my butt, though, so here is another one for today:

(edited after lunch to add 'done's)

- repot the weenie little plants in coldframe (left from yesterday)
- ride the rideable horse (I think maybe I actually will, when DH gets home)
- fix the plywood panel in basement window where sump hoses go through, as it's all cattywhompus and letting wind in something fierce MOSTLY DONE
- see if the standing water in front ditches is in any way curable DONE (it isn't, oh well)
- videotape the Ant Boys DONE
- go to grocery and milk stores DONE
- make banana bread with the ants DONE
- move the discarded carpeting in the front yard (it has successfully killed the grass where it is, so I can mulch over that spot and move it along to next spot I want to convert to flowerbeds) DONE

We'll see what happens :) (edited to add: in the end, I also taught Harry to climb a tree, for the first time ever, woo hoo :))

Pat

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Whoa Pat, a whole new list for today? My list for today has one item:

1. Fix plumbing and stove in rental house.

And let us all cross our fingers that it is something I can fix without needing to call in professional help! It is very appropriate that I will be spending Halloween in a crawl space. Can't think of anything much creepier.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
My list only has one chore today as of this morning...NOTHING else is going to be worried about until this is done....

SECURE INDOOR BROODER SO NO MORE WEASELS CAN GET IN. :hit

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
My list only has one chore today as of this morning...NOTHING else is going to be worried about until this is done....

SECURE INDOOR BROODER SO NO MORE WEASELS CAN GET IN. :hit
Oh no, that sounds ominous... :(

Hugs as needed,

Pat