Self Sufficient potting soil?

Mr.Andersson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Maschil said:
boy i need to get some animals so i can have some poop!... i just use dirt, grass and food scraps... to make a compost/potting soil.
Should we bring "Chris Farley" into this? From Tommy boy that is.

They actually ship "it" here in a local twp, from philadelphia, n spread "it" in there fields. Plowed in right away of cource. You can tell, cause "it's" got bits of paper in with it, and last I checked, paper didn't grow in fields. :hide

Maschil

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
If you lived close enough, I'd be more than willing to give you all the horse manure you could use.
what state do you live in?

Maschil

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hqueen13 said:
OMG, I can't GIVE away horse manure fast enough! We have to PAY to get rid of it here at the non-profit, and so I am HAPPY to take our tractor and load your pickup truck if you want me to! What it costs me in labor/gas SAVES us a LOT in fees!

Seriously, it isn't hard to find a horse owner willing to give up some manure!
what state do you live in?

terri9630

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mr.Andersson said:
Maschil said:
boy i need to get some animals so i can have some poop!... i just use dirt, grass and food scraps... to make a compost/potting soil.
Should we bring "Chris Farley" into this? From Tommy boy that is.

They actually ship "it" here in a local twp, from philadelphia, n spread "it" in there fields. Plowed in right away of cource. You can tell, cause "it's" got bits of paper in with it, and last I checked, paper didn't grow in fields. :hide
Paper? My animals don't read. Or wipe......

Maschil

Power Conserver
Reaction score