shoot me, it would be easier :)

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
tires---oh man don't take me there. ow

3 times higher!! that is a slap in the wallet for sure.
Has anyone priced tires for bikes :ep you can just about buy 4 tires for your vehicle.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
lazyday said:
FarmerChick said:
tires---oh man don't take me there. ow

3 times higher!! that is a slap in the wallet for sure.
Has anyone priced tires for bikes :ep you can just about buy 4 tires for your vehicle.
Motorcycle or bicycle? I know it cost me over $100 for a new back tire for my bike. And, my bike EATS back tires.

I'm still wanting for hubby to fix the radiator in the truck. And now, I need my power steering fixed. :he

sonoii

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
easy, everything is gonna be all right. Just relax.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm sure when all my recent 'repair' bills come in, they will be higher than your's. I needed my 47 year old DH's heart valves cleaned out while he was having a heart attack. 2 days in CCU and 3 days on the telemetry unit. Has been wearing an external defribulator ever since. I'm afraid to get those bills.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
I'm sure when all my recent 'repair' bills come in, they will be higher than your's. I needed my 47 year old DH's heart valves cleaned out while he was having a heart attack. 2 days in CCU and 3 days on the telemetry unit. Has been wearing an external defribulator ever since. I'm afraid to get those bills.
Oh, you'll get the bills. Then you can have your own heart attack. Hope your DH gets better. :hugs

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My 89 year old mother just moved in with us. We gutted the master bedroom and bathroom. No, not us, the contractors did. She now has new textured walls and ceiling, painted in eggshell color. A new wider door to the bathroom to accomodate her walker/someday wheelchair. New tile floor in bathroom that goes to scooped out shower floor, read that as jackhammered, and the tiles goes up the walls in the shower stall. New grab bars, 5 of them. New flooring, new trim. New light fixtures.New shower fixtures.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
rhoda_bruce said:
oh boy. add medical troubles along with the cost of that care and you have a stressful time!

I hope DH is doing ok! Tony's Dad has a defib but he is covered under VA. no bills. don't have any idea on that cost.

Tony is getting shoulder surgery in about a month. I dread my part in that bill also!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You ran the $$$$$$$s off the page Baymule :lol: ouch

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Big :hugs and prayers said for all the above needs to be met.

Been in the "surprise bills" situation a few times over the years and we've been fortunate that it's always worked out somehow, so I hope for the same for all of you.

I know it will be my turn again, probably when I least need it.