So I found a lump.....

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Reading SheriM's post reminded me of Dace. has anyone heard from her to see how she is doing? She hasn't been her for a few days.

Dace--if your reading this--let us know how you're doing.
Hi guys...I am here :frow

TanksHill just sent me a nice note checking on me...I love you guys :)

So here is an update: Had my first Mammo and ultra sound on Friday March 20th. I got a call 4 days later that I needed to come back as they spotted a 3rd lump (found the second with the US when I was there) in the mammo and wanted a better view of it. So back I went.....while doing the US I asked a lot of questions and the tech told me that it all looked fine, that a black solid spot on her screen meant it was just a simple cyst and I could have it removed if it were bothering me but that it was of no concern.

Friday I got a letter telling me that they need me to come back and they want to do a biopsy because it 'requires further medical imaging and/or medical attention'. Huh? :th So I spent some time on the phone today with the breast cancer advocate at the Drs office where I was originally seen, she has referred me to an agency that helps to offset the cost for people without insurance. She faxed something to hubby's office and call the advocate to get my file.

Any which way it looks like a biopsy is headed my way. I am keeping an eye on SheriM's thread hoping for the best too!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
It is wonderful that you will be able to get some help with the costs. We're still praying that all is well.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
keljonma said:
It is wonderful that you will be able to get some help with the costs. We're still praying that all is well.
Thank you...I appreciate the support!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in!! We were getting concerned. Hoepfully everything works out well==keep us posted!

Saying prayers for ya!!

SheriM

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace, you hang in there. A biopsy, while scary, is a minor procedure and only mildly uncomfortable. I will continue to pray that it all turns out well for you. Trust me, I know how hard it can be to keep from worrying while waiting for the results, but try not to let it get you down.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes...I am sure all will turn out fine and if some challenge presents itself I will find my way through!