So...my shed alarm goes off at 4:00 am this morning........

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
congrats. we helped out a neighbor last year when his steers got out, but they were also in my dads corn. He had his fencer on so high you couldnt go near it or it would arc and they still got out. He ended up keeping them in the barn the last few weeks.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Congrats on the good deed and the reward.
But now for my real thoguht- YOU HAVE A SHED ALARM? :D
I don't even have a house alarm- and one old dog who gets up and hides behind me if she thinks there's a problem. :)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That's karma for you. Great job I am sure your neighbor appreciated all of your efforts. Your gonna need a big freezer.

"But now for my real thought- YOU HAVE A SHED ALARM?"

Thats on the new shed right? I bet there is some great stuff in that shed, especially if it's anything like your pantry!!

Whoo Hooo!!!!!!

:thumbsup

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
enjoy the ride said:
Congrats on the good deed and the reward.
But now for my real thoguht- YOU HAVE A SHED ALARM? :D
I don't even have a house alarm- and one old dog who gets up and hides behind me if she thinks there's a problem. :)
I HAVE to have an alarm on the house, the shop and the shed, to protect the dogs. We have two chocolate labs and a golden retriever that would not only hold the door open for the burglars, they would also show where all of our valuables are kept. They would do all this, for the price of a dog biscuit :lol: :lol: :lol: