Soap Clearance! **Huge update**

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Alright, making a massive clearance deal. Vanilla is on hold, however I have many other bars available that are unwrapped. I'm being lazy and want to get them moved, yet don't want to sort and wrap them... So, deal is $35 SHIPPED for at least 30 bars of soap. It is assorted and unlabeled... meaning that you have no choice in scents, but some of the scents include: cucumber melon, peppermint spearmint scrubby, energy scrubby, orange scrubby (has tumeric powder and orange essential oil), lavender (with lavender buds), white tea and ginger, lilac and possibly other scents.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
How much for shipping? I NEED the coconut! :D PM me please.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
But the coconut is SOLD! :p Looking forward to it Betta ;)

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Alright, making a massive clearance deal. Vanilla is on hold, however I have many other bars available that are unwrapped. I'm being lazy and want to get them moved, yet don't want to sort and wrap them... So, deal is $35 SHIPPED for at least 30 bars of soap. It is assorted and unlabeled... meaning that you have no choice in scents, but some of the scents include: cucumber melon, peppermint spearmint scrubby, energy scrubby, orange scrubby (has tumeric powder and orange essential oil), lavender (with lavender buds), white tea and ginger, lilac and possibly other scents.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Lemme see how my money is tomorrow, and if I can swing it, I may get it to split with a buddy of mine if nobody else has claimed it. :D

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm interested... how do we pay? (not crazy about too many peppermint bars though... if at all possible.. :) )