Soap Clearance! **Huge update**

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
How do I pay? And my zip is 52639 do you still have some?

And a veriety is great but if I had a choice:

Cucumber melon
Peppermint spearmint scrubby
Orange scrubby
Lavender
Lilac

And if you have an extra of the coconut and vanilla.....

But others would be welcome-you never know what you might end up loving!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Alright, I have two orders that I can fill, 30 bars each. Some are soaps that weren't "sellable" (didn't release from the mold perfectly, so the top is a little ugly looking). I'll also toss a bar of laundry soap into each one. From what I remember (sorted as evenly as possibly into the two boxes), there are some mint scrubby, unscented, unscented scrubby, white tea and ginger, lilac, lavender (w/buds), cucumber melon, oatmeal milk and honey, orange clove beer soap, orange scrubby, chocolate chunk swirl, energy scrubby, and possibly others (my mind is drawing a blank now). Some are wrapped (cellophane) and some have labels (but the labels aren't perfect anymore because of absorbing some of the soap).

I'm going to give these to the first two posters, Wannabe and Redhen. When you get the soap, since mostly it is unwrapped, you may want to separate the soap out so the scents don't all mingle and everything doesn't smell all the same (probably like mint or white tea and ginger, lol). Flat cost you pay to me is $35, which covers the soap and the shipping. :)

ETA: As for the mint scrubby, there are only about two bars per box of this, so the boxes aren't loaded with this type.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'll pass and let someone else have a go at it. I got some on the way anyway :) So whoever was in third place speak up! :D

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
Alright, I have two orders that I can fill, 30 bars each. Some are soaps that weren't "sellable" (didn't release from the mold perfectly, so the top is a little ugly looking). I'll also toss a bar of laundry soap into each one. From what I remember (sorted as evenly as possibly into the two boxes), there are some mint scrubby, unscented, unscented scrubby, white tea and ginger, lilac, lavender (w/buds), cucumber melon, oatmeal milk and honey, orange clove beer soap, orange scrubby, chocolate chunk swirl, energy scrubby, and possibly others (my mind is drawing a blank now). Some are wrapped (cellophane) and some have labels (but the labels aren't perfect anymore because of absorbing some of the soap).

I'm going to give these to the first two posters, Wannabe and Redhen. When you get the soap, since mostly it is unwrapped, you may want to separate the soap out so the scents don't all mingle and everything doesn't smell all the same (probably like mint or white tea and ginger, lol). Flat cost you pay to me is $35, which covers the soap and the shipping. :)

ETA: As for the mint scrubby, there are only about two bars per box of this, so the boxes aren't loaded with this type.
Betta ya gotta tell me how to pay you... :p And i need to PM you my address.. :)

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sent! Hope you got it okay because i am a failure at paypal.. :lol:

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I still have one box of soap, 31 bars (including one laundry bar), available for $35 shipped.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Can I pay any other way than paypal? I would love to have it but don't have paypal.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Last of the soap is gone. Thanks everyone for helping me clear my work space up! I hope everyone enjoys all the soap!